Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update from Laurie, March 17, 2010

Jack has completed his first 5 days of chemo and is doing great. He has been in a good mood and playing all day. We had to learn how to change out the dressing on his broviac today and that was a bit of a struggle. Zac changed it while I had to hold Jack and after we were done, Zac had it looking much better than it was when the nurse did it. Hopefully Jack's levels will look good tomorrow and we will be able to go home for a little bit before starting the next treatment cycle. It is Zac's birthday and we would love nothing more than to be home and have dinner together as a family!


Whil​e I am on the subject of Zac, I just want to say how much of a rock Zac has been for me and our family. I have always know​n that Zac was a strong man, but over the past couple of weeks he has just shown me time and again what a great father and husband he is. I am very lucky that he is standing by my side through all of this and even more lucky that he will be there for the rest of my life. I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment