Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shave-Off Challenge!!

My mom, Jack's nana, has a friend named Virginia.  Virginia's granddaughter, Shantel, is a cancer survivor and has issued a challenge!!  Here is what I received from Nana Karen....

My friend, Virginia Kirnberger, is challenging her friends on Facebook to donate for the Shave Off on April 10. If enough friends support her, she will be shaving her head! Now, THAT'S a friend!!! Here's her post and the link to Jack's Fight blog:


Hey there, Don't know if you all remember Karen Reno but I worked with her in Recap. Her 2 yr old grandson is fighting cancer and there is going to be a shave off fund raiser on April 10 at Loco Patron in Scottsdale. I am going to volunteer to have my head shaved bald if we can get enough donations for the family. You can go to http://Jacksfight.blogspot.com for more information. Please spread the word and let me know if you make a donation for me to have my head shaved...

Let's get this party started and get Virginia to join the Chrome Dome Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment